[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HUGE BRAG!!!

  • From: foxhavengs@xxxxxxx
  • To: MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 02:43:10 +0000

So happy and proud of our boys. Wish I was there to witness Maverick winning
the 4pt major. Mom continue  being on cloud 9 despite the incidents  that
happened and some of the nasty people you had to deal with. I am so happy and
proud of our guy. Thank Jeff for showing him to perfection and thank you Jamie
Vander- kooi for taken him back into winners and leading him to perfection all
the way to a 4pt  major. You rock :o)
Denise Fox proud co-owner
Denise Fox
Foxhavengs
Home of GCH.Foxhaven Good Girl Gone Bad of Windfall (AKA Rihanna)

From: MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx
Sender: showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 19:55:34
To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] HUGE BRAG!!!

Today at the GSDC of Central Ohio Speciality, MyJoy-Foxhaven Top Gun, aka
Maverick,  took his first points  a 4 pt Major from the 12-18 class  under
judge Bill Peterson!!!  Maverick just turn 12 months on May 14 and is  out of
Sel Ch. Aramist's Enchanted of MyJoy, sired by Foxhaven Devil in Disguise
Franken,major pointed.

Thank you Jeff Pyle for your excellent handling of my big boy and huge
thanks to Jami Vander kooi for taking him back in for winners and coming away
with the 4pt major!!!  Jami, you did an excellent job despite a couple of
unfortunate incidents in the ring, Jami and Maverick rebounded quickly and
continued to show awesome!  I sure hope your ankle is doing better  Jami!!!

Thanks for all the nice comments on my boy from ringside and the support
and especially from my great friends cheering us on!!! It made it so much
sweeter sharing it with you all!

Maverick's brother Foxhaven-MyJoy I am Legend  aka Ryder took his  class
yesterday at the GSDC of Cincinnati speciality, first time in a speciality
ring.  Both these boys were bred and are owned by me and Denise Fox!

Joyce
MyJoy Shepherds
Home of Sel. Exc. Ch. Aramist's Enchanted of MyJoy OFA  Hips/Elbows
_http://myjoygs.tripod.com_ (http://myjoygs.tripod.com/)