[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HSUS Lobby Day Colorado

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:04:49 -0800

Tina Sent this, but for ALL states,  here is the HSUS "Lobby Day"
Calendar

http://action.humanesociety.org/site/Calendar/636611470?Day=1,1,2011&view=MonthGrid

click on the calendar to go to the next month.  Click on the day to go
to the information for that day.

Tina is Absolutely right!   Go and LEARN!

Storm