[ SHOWGSD-L ] HSUS Lobby Day Colorado

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 08:52:40 -0800

Thought I'd share this to anyone who lives in the area and can go.
Might be important to check out the "animal friendly" legislation
they're referring to, but we can also put our faces out there and make
sure our voices are being heard and not just the ARs voices.

I might also suggest forwarding the info to other people you know in
the area that is involved in other breeds and/or venues. I have the
original html email, I'd be happy to forward, but email me privately
so I can send it directly to you.

Tina

Illusion GSDs

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Dear Colorado Animal Advocates Please join the ASPCA and the Humane
Society of the United States in Denver on Tuesday, February 22, for
Colorado Humane Lobby Day. Lobby Day is an exciting opportunity to
meet directly with your elected officials about legislation that will
significantly impact

animals! During Lobby Day, you&#8217;ll have the opportunity to be the
voice for animals and provide in-person support for several animal-
friendly bills that have been or soon will be introduced in the
Colorado Genera Assembly In the morning, ASPCA and HSUS lobbyists will
help prepare you to meet

your elected officials and their staffs with a briefing on tips for
lobbying and an overview of pending animal legislation. You will also
be provided with the materials you need to be an effective animal
advocate. Best of all, you&#8217;ll get to meet with both your state
senator and

representative&#8212;we&#8217;ll set up appointments for you and
others in your district

after you register to attend.

COLORADO HUMANE LOBBY DAY Date: Tuesday, February 22, 201 Time: 9:30
A.M. to 3:00 P.M

Place: First Baptist Church of Denver 1373 Grant Street Denver, CO 80203

Cost: must register in advance Colorado&#8217;s animals need your voice!

Please register today to take part in this amazing event Thank you,
Colorado, for caring about animals and supporting the ASPCA

Link to register:

http://action.humanesociety.org/site/Calendar/606073441?view=Detail&id=103344&ProspectID=FA6B47DFD1CE4A33B0630422BBAE56C5&utm_campaign=Special+Alerts&utm_source=P_139_DEF&utm_medium=ASPCA_HTMLEmail%3AHTML_V_139_HTM_Special_Alerts_5353_2683531&utm_content=HT