[ SHOWGSD-L ] HSUS - IF THEY KILL ANIMALS WHAT CAN WE DO?

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: legatogsd@xxxxxxx, RihadinK9@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:31:17 EDT

I've been following the posts about the sad news and the controversy of
whether these reports about putting animals down or shooting them are true.
JUST
WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT?   My suggestion is if you are in the area of these
events and are aware that these 'crimes' are actually happening, CALL THE
MEDIA.
 TV, RADIO or the NEWSPAPERS!!!!!  If you can put a public eye on any of
these atrocities by all means use them.  The media can work to our advantage,
especially with such a focus on the aftermath of hurricane Katrina. The outrage
people would feel if these stories were publicized in the media would most
likely put a screeching halt to any killing.  Most cities have reporters that
would
jump on a substantiated story.   Folks please keep this in mind if you do
have proof of such events. The media can also be used to publicize the needs of
those shelters that are saving these evacuee animals. Just my two cents worth.

Best Regards,
Pat