[ SHOWGSD-L ] HSUS

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Stormy V. Hope'" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>, "'freelist'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 20:08:44 -0800

There is a new organization in NV called NAOA – Nevada Animal Owners Alliance.
It is headed by a Schipperke breeder who is an attorney. We had a rally
yesterday at the Capitol and went office to office lobbying legislators about
coming legislation. She had every proposed bill listed with a brief on each and
a position paper attached. The battle cry is: Beat HSUS to the punch and beat
them at their own game.

I like it!

Dave