[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HSUS

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rus99wes@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: gsdbeth@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 22:27:48 -0500

HELL MICH. IS FREEZEING OVFR TONITE
TWO BELOW!!!!!!
SO SEND YOUR MONEY IN
LOL

In a message dated 1/7/2015 8:17:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,
gsdbeth@xxxxxxx writes:

Whenever one of them send  me something asking for money and have a postage
paid envelope I fill it full  of metal washers and send it back. Beth

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 1:02 PM,  Stormy V. Hope
<stormy435@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good for you!  I would love the opportunity!

Stormy

On Jan 7, 2015, at 11:13 AM, Fran Henry <_fhenry1@me.com_
(mailto:fhenry1@xxxxxx) > wrote:

Just got a call from  them, presumably asking for a donation. It felt SOOO
good to say, “I’ll  donate to your organization when hell freezes over.”
Been waiting a long  time to say that! <G>

Fran
Home of  My Abilene TC, CGC, THD. Pet Partners Therapy  Dog

Stormy V. Hope