[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HOW NOT TO EAT AN ELEPHANT

  • From: "Gail Hardcastle" <hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 08:50:42 -0700

From: Terry Cochran
  So you feel that if the membership stands up for the by-laws they are
bad????? Why don't you share with the list the part you played in this last few
weeks You seems to want to talk about it.

  Terry

  I will speak with respect to Terry at the national.
  I will remain firm in my stance that it is bad to bring charges against the
club.
  Thank you all for your support and tolerance the past few weeks. I spoke with
Ken last night and the future is clear and inspiring.
  Gail