[ SHOWGSD-L ] HOW IMPORTANT IS A RESERVE WIN?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 16:18:55 EST

In a message dated 2/21/11 1:02:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kimbergsd@xxxxxxx writes:
I just  had one finish the same way, it was a nice  surprise!

I remember one time Tedi had gone to a show with a male of ours. She came
home late at night, I think the show was in Sacramento.  I asked how he had
done, and she said reserve.

I told her how I felt about that, and she told me there were seven  other
males that wanted it.  But we got it.

It gave me a new perspective.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together

any post.