[ SHOWGSD-L ] HOUSTON WE HAVE NO PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!

  • From: "Maureen Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 18:57:43 -0600

   Just have to tell Y'all that Houston did a BANG UP job at their shows this
weekend!First and foremost kudos to Karen Rodgers  that was up at 4:30 both
mornings cooking breakfast for everyone........and all in  one big electric
skillet! Then Karen and Dolly Booty.................also provided lunch both
days...........and they had a tremendous Hospitality room Friday night.
   I do have to add Spunky that Amy and I bred and that I co own with Pat Evans
sure seemed to cause a commotion all weekend in the ring. Maybe we should have
named him that Pat! Thank you Rita Sandell for the major today on the
Spunkmeister! Thank you ALL for all the ring support..............it was truly
heart warming to have SO many people commenting on Spunky..........even the
ones that showed against him. THAT is what dog showing is all
about............if I can't win, I want one of my friends too! Y'all just
amazes me.....and even for the ALPHA BITCH, it was humbling.  Sorry you missed
it AGAIN Flowerboy!
Mo
Konigin German Shepherds
Home of:
BISS Ch Abraxas Lil" Shot V Konigin, TC, CGC, TDI
Konigin's Great Balls Afire, TC, CGC, TDI
2005 Hero-Goodwill Ambassador
German Shepherd Dog Club of America
The legacy continues