[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HOAX: Sad News.....James Moses

  • From: "pbgs" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: inquestgsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 11:22:24 -0400

Lol my guess is he would easily have the money himself to replace that
paltry amount anyways lol!
Rebecca

On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 10:39:16 -0400, Ileana wrote
> Looks like Jim's been hacked. Him and Janet are in Africa. And with
> their weaponry, I highly doubt they would be attacked....LOL Sent
> from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 20, 2012, at 8:59 AM, jmoses0924 <jmoses0924@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm writing this with great grievance . I'm presently in Scotland,United
Kingdom.with my Family for a short vacation and we're stuck..And really it
was unannounced. We were attacked by four armed robbers on our way
back to the hotel where we lodged.we were robbed and completely
embarrassed.

> > All our cash,credit cards and cellphone were stolen. We've reported the
incident to the embassy and the Police but to my dismay they seem not
bothered...their response
> > was just too casual.Our flight leaves in few hours but We've got to
settle our bills before We're allowed to leave....Now am freaked
out....Please I need you to me loan some money,I promise to refund you
as soon as I'm back home. All i need is $1,450 .. Please Let me know what
you can do?Write me back so I can tell you how to get

===============
> POST is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
> original author AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS
RESERVED.

> Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This
> group and its administrators are not responsible for the comments or
> opinions expressed in any post.
>
> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION
OR USE
> IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L
WITHOUT THE

admin@xxxxxxxxxxx