[ SHOWGSD-L ] HELP-ANIMAL CONTROL CHICAGO

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:43:13 EST

In a message dated 11/15/2004 4:13:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
JANGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
I talked to a supervisor and she has put a hold on her so they did not
euthanize her.  But she said it will be difficult for me to claim her since I
am
not the current owner, even though the owner is not willing to claim her.
Does anyone know how I can work around this problem and get this old girl out
of
Tell them that while you do not have legal title, you are the equable owner,
since the chip is registered in your name. If they continue to hold her, you
will bring a law suit for your loss as the equable title holder. If that
doesn't work, give me the information and I will send a letter from the law
office.

I do this to help dog people every day, and as some will attest, it often
works.

On the other hand, a lot of people ignore me.  Tedi for one.

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For technical help and administrative matters, please contact the List
Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx