[ SHOWGSD-L ] HELP NEEDED IN FT. LAUDERDALE, FLA

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 05:05:31 -0800 (PST)

There are THREE beautiful purebred GSDs in a kill facility in Ft. Lauderdale!
We could pay for their pull fees, but have NO ONE to foster them in that
area...LHSH is stretched to its financial max with all of the GSDs who are
already out and waiting in boarding for transport to their respective
rescues...to pay for boarding for three more would be next to impossible, as we
dont know how long they would be waiting for Rescue to have space for them.
If there is anyone in the Ft. Lauderdale area who has a spare kennel, crate,
ANYTHING and would like to help these three who were found wandering together
on the street, PLEASE contact us!
Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Lasthopesafehaven.com

Dawn Restuccia, Pres.