[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HELP: Low in Read/Down Hocks. Vet Called...Educational Sit...

  • From: Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx" <Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx>, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 12:42:12 -0700 (PDT)

They want the money but refuse to return the pup.

Ann Marie
www.amarigsd.com
Home of
ChFairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC ROM OFA
Ch Amari's Beware of Foxy Roxy CGC TC OFA
Ch Amari's Elizabeth Taylor OFA (Best in Show Bred-By winner)
Amari's It's All in the Game (in-training :))
and our newest girl Amari's Katharine Hepburn
Breeder/Owner of
R/Best in Futurity Ch Amari's Ava Gardner TC OFA
Ch Amari's Bandit of Broadcreek OFA (Multiple Group Placer)
Amari's Blissfull Jazz CGC TDI (Major pointed)
Amari's Cinderella von Hornberger (Ch pointed)
Amari's Chances Are (Ch pointed)
Amari's Ella Enchanted (Ch pointed @ 7 months/Major Reserve @ 11 months)