[ SHOWGSD-L ] HBO and PETA

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <GSDCALegislative@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 21:19:21 -0500

from another list, with permission

  HBO has stated that they truly want to hear what we
have to say and they did not know that PeTA was
involved with terrorism. So please call and tell them
the truth. I told them I will be dropping my
subscription to HBO and passing the word along to all
my friends.

http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/iamananimal/interview.html