[ SHOWGSD-L ] HAPPY THANKSGIVING

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 10:10:16 -0500

I am thankful for heat, running water, and electricity this year. There are
still some who don't have these things back.  I have my home, they do
not

I give thanks for all those doing good in the world, protecting us

But most of all, I give thanks for all the good friendships developed over the
years - most of whom I met in the dog world

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

Be safe

any post.