[ SHOWGSD-L ] HAPPY DANCE

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 22:50:28 EDT

We ARE IN WHELP!!!!!.......Just had the ultrasound done on Thursday  and we
SAW THREE PUPPIES (it was only her 24th day) ...I am so excited  I am beside
myself....I know, I know everyone has puppies...but for me it is a  BIG DEAL;
it
is the result of over two years of planning, many mis-starts;  working around
show schedules, PTs, and the final hurrah of running out of my  office saying
OH GOD, I HAVE TO GET THE COLLECTION TODAY, he is leaving in  the morning and
she is not ready and I am not sure if the sperm will still  be viable for
another four days routine...(I still have my job)...And it has  been almost
five
years since I had puppy breath at my house...
BIS BISS CH ROPAJA's CHATEAU BEAUJOLAIS OFA HIC to 3xSEL CH and MULTIPLE
GROUP WINNER KEYLIS PURPLE RAIN OFA....Puppies are due approximately AUGUST
8th......Now for the planning of everything around that event.....Just in case
you did not notice...I AM REALLY EXCITED!!!! and I am TRULY DOING THE HAPPY
DANCE..and all those involved are saying..Thank God!....Pauline

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja German  Shepherds: Member: GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta - BIS BISS Ch
Ropaja's Chateau  Beaujolais OFA HIC; BISS Ch Ropaja's Chateau Beaulieu OFA
HIC;
Ropaja's Viva  L'Endimanche OFA; Beecher (GSD Retired Seeing Eye Dog); Ch
Ropaja's Fils De La  Rue OFA(waiting at Rainbow Bridge)