[ SHOWGSD-L ] *** HAPPY BIRTHDAY \\@v@// VOODOO LITTER ****

  • From: "Lindenhill" <lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 08:37:54 -0500

Today our voodoo litter turns nine years of age, and now begin their tenth year
of precious time on our planet
2001 US Grand Victrix Champion Lindenhill's Voodoo Lily
2001 Maturity Victor 3xUS Select/Can Select/US&CAN Champion Lindenhill's
Hayabusa
Champion Lindenhill's You Do Voodoo
Champion Lindenhill's Big Bone Dance
Lindenhill's Basia
Lindenhill's Donna K of NY
Lindenhill's Obeya

I'm happy to report all are doing great as they continue to have that "What's
Next" gleam in their eyes, and still love those tennis balls ;-)

Mike and Sheila