[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HAPPY B-DAY x 5

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 22:52:53 EST

I think Sharon Allbright and Jerry Guzman celebrate this month also.
A very bright person said it before, a month to celebrate a lot of great
people.....<G>
Happy Birthday to all of us!

Ileana

In a message dated 2/21/2008 10:37:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Add  another, Suzie Witmer has a Birthday today...
And another birdie told me  Ileana's Bday was Tuesday...
hmmmmmm interesting big month...
Happy  Birthday to all,
Donna