[ SHOWGSD-L ] HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 20:55:36 EST

Ropaja's Viva L'Endimanche OFA (h/e) celebrated her thirteenth birthday  this
week...She is the Momma of my BIS/BISS Ch Beaujolais and BISS Ch
Beaulieu...and the Queen Bee of the household...She is the one that I called
"the child
of my broken home" and I "jokingly?" used to say of her   "...Demi-Tasse, I
don't believe you are going to make it to your 2nd birthday  because you are
either going to kill yourself or I am going to do it for  you"...She fooled me
didn't she! ....Demi-Tasse was sired by Ch Kagen's Legend  of Andiron and out
of
my Ropaja's Flirtation de Moi....HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my  treasure....she came
into the world kicking and yelling and has continued a high  energy life and is
still leaping over tall buildings and keeping Jolais, Beau  and Beecher under
control....Pauline

Pauline Moon  - www.ropajagsd.com
Ropaja German Shepherds: Member: GSDCAmercia &  GSDCAtlanta - BIS BISS Ch
Ropaja's Chateau Beaujolais OFA HIC; BISS Ch Ropaja's  Chateau Beaulieu OFA
HIC;
Ropaja's Viva L'Endimanche OFA; Beecher (GSD Retired  Seeing Eye Dog); Ch
Ropaja's Fils De La Rue OFA(waiting at Rainbow  Bridge)