[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Guys enough on the bashing

  • From: Randy Hamm <gsd4meee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 19:32:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hey everyone
I was just trying to take a pole on what people thought about the four show
weekends and it has turned into a bashing of the judges. Thank god without
naming any names but it is up to the club to determine the judges. And those of
you who aren't judges and complain GROW UP get your judging license and you
will see that no matter what you put up you will always be a big dummy to put
it lightly. You will also see things in a whole different way. Judges that
really care about this breed and don't care who is on the end of the lead are
the best there is. You may not like what they put up but if all judges liked
the same thing than there only needs to be 3 animals at each show.
And for you folks that are older than me and are still breeding and showing I
tip my hat to you and beg you to keep up the great work. Without your expertize
some of us would not be where we are today so I thank you for that. Also that
is way our entry's are getting so small. We are loosing so many breeders.
Now back to the real question of four shows in one weekend. Like I said I will
tally it up tomorrow and post it on Monday but I can tell you that the MOST
IMPORTANT people in this sport ( The exhibitors) ARE ALL FOR IT. Not one
handler has sent me anything and all of the clubs are for it except for one and
one is waiting to see the results so they can decide. I will also post the
reasons.
OK anyone who didn't like my post feel free to bash me now but remember I'm
used to it you will never be able to top my ex wife HEHE Sorry just had to say
that.

Randy Hamm
President GSDCO
One of the homes of
7 time BIS winner
CH VONHAMM BEDKAR LEATHER AND LACE (STEVIE)
And BISS winner
CH VONHAMM BEDKAR SHE'S ALL MINE (MINE)