[ SHOWGSD-L ] Gus at the Bridge

  • From: "Tom & Diane Crump" <shephill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 16:42:20 -0500

Around 12:00 noon yesterday my Gus went to the Rainbow Bridge. The dreaded DM
got him. He had quit eating and was getting weaker and weaker.  I had  made
arrangements to have the vet come out yesterday afternoon, and already had his
grave prepared. He decided to go on his own. He went to sleep and did not wake
up. He will live forever in my heart and memories. His sire & dam will meet him
at the bridge.
My first homebred Champion.
Thanks Greg for making my dream come true to complete his championship a few
years ago in Beaumont, Tx,  going Winners, BOB and Group 3.
So long my Goose until we meet again.
Am&Intl. CH Augustus McCrae (Gus) 2/5/98-11/1/07
Sire: CH Covy-Tucker Hill's Billy The Kid CD
Dam: Heidleberg's Kora V Tonga TT
Diane Crump
Shephill
Madisonville, Tx.