[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Gun test lets vote

  • From: "Emilie" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:45:12 -0700

I totaly agree with Terry
Emilie
----- Original Message -----
From: "Terry Cochran" <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx>; <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:28 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Gun test lets vote

Every dog in my kennel has a TC that is used in the breeding program. The
only one that didn't pass was spayed and is my husbands buddy. The most I
have ever tested in one day was 10. All but one pasted and she was never
used in the breeding program. If we do not demand solid temperament at the
national show and test for it there , how do we do it??

  I see ears being fixed, coats being dyed, and now we are suppose to guess
at temperament?????  I guess we should keep our mouths shut when puppy
buyers go to the German lines because they feel they have more solid
temperaments. They have the testing to prove it. Makes use look afraid in
MHO

  Terry
<hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I think EVERY dog in EVERY kennel should be sound.Not just dogs shown at a
national.what is the point of gun testing only dogs at the National..when
you might be keeping and breeding dogs who could not pass the criteria if
they were shown at a National? I vote No.C.Grainger

; ;

> Date: 7/18/2006 10:32:21 AM
> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Gun test lets vote
>
> My Name is Terry Cochran I vote yes. I think every dog at the national
level should be gun sound.
> Lindenhill German Shepherds
wrote: NO,

> Mike and Sheila

> From: EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx
> > We have heard all the pros and cons It's time to put it to a list vote.
> > Question Should we have a gun test at the National. no debate just vote.
> >
> > My name is Fred Migliore I vote no

> > POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the
original
> > author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
any kind
> > are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of
the
> > Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
> >
> > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER
> > OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL
> > PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A