[ SHOWGSD-L ] Guide Dog Woodson

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 19:20:01 -0800 (PST)

Today I spent almost the whole day in the company of my good friend and ex-wife
and her guide dog Woodson, a black lab....let me tell ya before the end of my
visit I was so humbled and impressed with the training and loyalty of this dog
I wanted to get a Lab for me...we walked to a local restaurant for lunch, we
went to the pet store, the vet's office, the post office...what a great
dog!....only problem is this dog pooped three times with in a five hour
period...Rosa has him a bit heavy, feeding 4 cups of Science Diet lamb and rice
per day!...his coat shines like a new car and he is the picture of health ( no
way can she do Raw, and why fix it if it ain't broke)...when Woodson is not
working you would never know he is a guide dog...he wants to play tug-o-war
with you and his toys and he will fetch for hours, the dog wore me out!...truly
one of my best days of this year...my ex accused me of liking Woodson better
than her!...some things never change!.......what would our speci
 es do
 with out  Canines..FB