[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Guess What! I have Mycoplasma!

  • From: Amytortoise@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 19:32:36 EDT

Hi Ed,
                   The same thing happened to me about three years ago. I had
all the cultures done  on one of my bitches because someone wanted to lease
her. She came back positive  for micoplasma and worse than that she shared it
with the other three bitches.  All three of them were on Baytril 68 for three
weeks and then they were retested  a month later. Two of them still had it so
all three were back on Baytril for  three more weeks. I also had been bleaching
the yard every day as well as the  water bowls, food bowls and toys. The
three males all tested negative. A month  later they were all tested again and
they were negative. It was not  fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy Greenhut
Justrock Shepherds