[ SHOWGSD-L ] Gt. Lakes Futurity Weekend***AWESOME WEEKEND!

  • From: "Shadyrockgsds" <shadyrockgsds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 02:02:34 -0400

Despite Mother Nature, the shows did go on!
Special thanks to the GSDC of N. Ohio and GSDC of W. Pa for hosting! The
members worked tirelessly to make it a successful weekend.
The entries each day were large and full of beautiful dogs!
It was really great to see so many of my friends there!
Congratulations to all on your wins in the Futurity/Maturity
and at the shows!

This was an amazing weekend for me!

On Friday, under Larry Gilbert, Shadyrock's Andalusa Tango was 3rd place
Intermediate dog.
Thank you, Larry Gilbert!

On Saturday, under Judge Robert Drescher,
Select AM Ch/Can Ch.Shadyrock's Dancing Doll TC was given the nod for Best of
Breed in a large, quality filled specials class!!!!
What an honor and what a thrill in that competition!!!!
Thank you, Mr. Drescher!!!!!!!!!!

On Sunday, under Judge Charlotte LaRosa, our youngster, Shadyrock's Paso Doble
{Torrie} won the 12-18 class and went
on to win WINNERS DOG for a 4 point major! WOW!!!!
Thank you, Charlotte LaRosa for appreciating our boy!

                         *******Icing on the Cake *******
      Torrie's win gives his dam, Shadyrocks Pennroyal her ROM!!!!!!!
                                This  is so special !!!!

Thank you to my TEAM!!!
Team Windfall : Jeff Pyle and Nick Fedorow JR.
I appreciate your integrity, dedication, honesty and determination!
Thank you for guidance and planning for the Shadyrock guys and gals and the
energy you give!
Thank you for your friendship!
You are the BEST!

Dolly, Polly, Tilly, Tango and Torrie are out of:
Ch. Stonehaven Kazaam of Liberty TC
Ch. Shadyrocks Pennyroyal

Ch. Shadyrocks Pennyroyal is out of my first ROM:
Stonehavens Kira V Cedarlane ROM X Ch. Kridler's Levi Laurel.