[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ground meat-times change

  • From: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx
  • To: windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:01:36 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/2007 9:30:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
What  ever happened to Kennel-biscuit?

I too used to feed KennelBiscuit. I cooked up the 5lb for a $1 hamburger  and
added it to the Kennel Biscuit, then added a little Linatone to help with
glossy coats. All of those animals lived to a ripe old age and  never had any
of
the health problems that we see  today.
                           Bud