[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ground meat-times change

  • From: "Emilie" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:05:48 -0700

What ever happened to Kennel-biscuit? I used to feed it too. My old Mounti
dog ate field and farm and a little tri-V canned in it and lived to be 12
years old no health problems.
When I lived in the states I used to feed a canned meat added to the
kennel-biscuit we called it stinky  meat,I don't know what was in it and I
don't think I want to.LOL

Emilie