[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ground meat-times change

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:21:18 -0400

  I don't think too many people who know me would be surprised to hear
that so long as the meat was quite cold, I'd be very happy to have
this as an appetizer!   It would be even better with some capers
scattered around the edge of the ring...(that's the way we do steak
tartare here
in the east)   LOL!
          Peggy