[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ground meat-times change

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: jkerner@xxxxxxxxx, sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:55:41 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/2007 11:25:20 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jkerner@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Only Korbel's Brandy and  Champaign.........

Anton Korbel owned and exhibited German  Shepherd Dogs years back.

His GSD Ch. Quell Vom Fredeholz won the Working  Group at Westminster in 1950.

Jane  Kerner

Right again ,Jane. We visited with Tony when I judged one of the many times
in  CA. Saw Quell then and also saw him win the Working Group. The GSDCA  had
a Board meeting in NJ,and went over to NY to Westminster after  Helen