[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ground meat-times change

  • From: "Jane Kerner" <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:48:45 -0500

Helen lives in Minnesota.......
I live in Wisconsin....... (Still in Eagle).

The Germans, Swedes, Norwegians and Danes in these two northern tier States
have been known to eat the following at parties......served as an
appetizer........

10 lbs Raw Ground Round Steak
4 Lrg Raw Onions chopped very fine
Parsley
Cocktail Rye Bread
Salt and Pepper

Place Raw Ground Round Steak on very large serving platter in a ring.
Put raw chopped Onions in the center of the ring.
Surround with Cocktail Rye.
Garnish with Parley sprigs for color.

The key to eating raw ground steak on rye bread with raw onion is that it has
to be freshly ground by a  butcher you know personally.

Bad meat is harmful to both man and beast.
Good meat is delicious.

Jane Kerner