[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Grooming Explain Please

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:21:42 -0400

One of the things I like about showing GSDs is that they don't need the
grooming that Shelties/Collies do.

When I showed Max, the extent of his grooming was a bath and good blow dry.
And yes he did win... he had two points when I moved back east, then I lost
him to cancer.

When he was being shown I heard people saying he MUST have been dyed because
his saddle was soo black.

Ginger Cleary
He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from
opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach himself.  ~Thomas Paine
My Ebay site
<http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=ginny2003>
Rome, GA http://www.rihadin.com/