[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Grievances, names on a list, and other misbehaviors.....

  • From: Morton Goldfarb <janandmort@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "blackoaks01@xxxxxxx" <blackoaks01@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 22:40:43 -0500

Well said Marcia and we forget that we belong to "a club" because we want to
associate with those of common interest to learn as well as teach and the prime
goal of our club is to
Promote  the positive aspects of our Breed and act as Guardians of the breed.
It should never be to promote one's self!!
The best one can do is to have Breed Responsibility
Morton

"In the end it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many
moments took your breath away"

Morton Goldfarb,M.D. FACS
CEO ENT ASSOC OF AL, PC

http://showgsd.org/mail.html