[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Greyhounds (was Re: Daytona National???)

  • From: mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:01:37 -0500

I am thankful I have never seen that,although I have heard from others who
have.

They are EXTREMELY easy to have around - low maintenance,easy keepers, good
eaters,mellow with dogs and people.  Also much sturdier and smarter than you
would think.  We refer to our girl as 'the queen' - the shepherds defer to her,
she is now spoiled rotten.

If anyone has room,it would be an extremely good deed to bring one home.

========
sent from my iPAQ handheld