[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Green tripe story

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 01:28:44 +0000 (UTC)

We agree Fran! There are many excellent ways to feed dogs a healthy diet! I
just believe dry kibble is the worst and green tripe is the best!  Lots of
very good alternatives in the middle. It's like football , the Denver
Broncosare the Best Team in the AFC West and the Raiders are the worst!
Perhaps the worst team in the history of the Raiders... So Denver equals
Green Tripe and the Raiders equal Kibble! How's that analogy from a newly
retired teacher Fran! FB
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App