[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Green tripe story

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Evan Ginsburg <elg440@xxxxxxx>, john lacher <john.lacher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 00:39:16 +0000 (UTC)

Mary uses grass feed cows (no grain)  Even so I'll take a grain feed cow
stomach over a bag of processed chemical laden never to expire
scientificallymade  to never expire kibble every day of the week Also Dr.s
tell you one of the biggest problems in medicine is the over prescribing of
antibiotics! We are medicating ourselves into a black hole! Never said
science wasn't good or important, it helps in everyday life in millions of
ways! However nature is smarter.   There is just no question about that!
It'sone of the reasons we can't get rid of roaches, ants and white German
Shepherds!  Hey hey I was joking about the White Shepherds. Stormy is
watching!  lol
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App