[ SHOWGSD-L ] Green tripe story

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, john.lacher@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 18:44:03 -0500

If you think nature is smarter than science, stop treating infections with
antibiotics, never take an aspirin for a headache, never take insulin for
diabetes and for god's sake, stop treating Ebola patients.

For me, I like a combination of nature and science. As for Green Tripe, the
stomach of the cow is the results of the grain fed to the cow. That grain is a
product of science, unless the cow is roaming in some remote section of the
world where no scientific work was done on the seeds.

And, I never eat liver. No matter how you cook it, it is liver. If you can make
it taste like bacon, then you might have something.

Evan