[ SHOWGSD-L ] Green tripe story

  • From: Michelle Wallis <midwall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 13:29:19 -0800

I don't feed green tripe exclusively. The spoiled brats get it a couple of
times a week. Here is what I noticed... Better coats (much thicker), better
stools, less tummy issues, on my allergy from hell dog - she does much better
when she gets tripe, cleaner teeth (I get a blend that has tracheas and gullets
ground in which works like dental floss), better breath (I know hard to believe
cause it smells really bad)... I don't think of it as a fad. Friends in Europe
(Holland, Ireland, and Germany) advise it is quite common to get as dog food.
It is also great for dogs that have had major stomach upsets as it is full of
pro-biotics.

Best of all is watching my 11 year old sable DANCE around like a puppy when it
is tripe night... And if I am too slow on the delivery she will whack me with
her paw.... Don't mess with sables! :-)

Michelle Wallis

http://showgsd.org/mail.html