[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Green Stamps

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:16:18 -0800 (PST)

I remember them too.  Mom bought stuff with them when I was really young.
  sheila
WITMS@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Yes, S&H Green Stamps

Hi Everyone,
Does anybody out there remember the books that you would get and put stamps
in them from the store and when they were full you could get things with
them? They were like from the sixties. I was cleaning and found a bunch of
these
books some of them filled with stamps. there are S&H, Top Value, & Gold bell.
I remember my mother filling them up way back n the sixties. Does anybody
how to go about finding out if they are worth anything to a collector. Just
wondering. To make it dog related, if they are worth anything all my dogs will
get extra cookies and toys for Christmas, like they do not have
enough.....they have more toys that I had when I was a kid! ), Thanks.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock Shepherds