[ SHOWGSD-L ] Great weekend for My Two Favorite Guys

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:13:32 EST

Hi Everyone,
Back in Del Mar, now home, and tired but very happy. Nitro and Ken did it
again today, under the most gracious Judith Goodin. This is Nitro's 19th BOB.
No
 piece of the pie in the Group, but hey, definitely VERY HAPPY. Nitro keeps
getting better, and absolutely this dog was born to show, I swear he loves
it. Although he really rather going for broke around the Specialty ring, lol.
 Again the crowd support in the Breed and the Group was simply  amazing, and
we thank everyone, Friends and spectators alike for the immense  support. A
special thank you to Bill Tank, Will Guerry and NikkI Daniels for  making our
weekend so much fun, and esp to Nikki for all her help with little  Hunter.
Nikki , you are a jewel.
Much love to my boys, Ken and Nitro....you two sure know how to put on  a
show. Beautiful.
Time to celebrate...again!
Kathy
WEBSITE UPDATED: 2-19-2005
Very Best of American  and European Lines
American, German, or American -German  Combination
Over 64 Years Combined Experience

www.victorygermanshepherds.com