[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Great news

  • From: "billie" <arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 16:16:51 -0800

Evan you should have been there, good show.
We could have all been mud wrestling to look at us afterwards!
After 24 days of rain in March which is a 31  day month, you can imagine
what the grass was like.
It was barely 3 points, and dropped to 2. I won't list the winners, I will
let the owner, breeders or handlers brag.

Usually the FAMOUS Linda Battistoni cooks the lunches for the GSDC of
Sacramento Valley. With the weather as it has been, and the entry not being
huge, the club opted for some changes today, and I think it was well
received.
We took a short break between dogs and bitches, then continued with the
judging through Best of Breed. We had a late lunch, or early dinner at the
conclusion, and the menu was varied, warming, and delicious. Thanks to all .
I was off to the airport by 2:30 with today's judge who is judging the
Futurity in Texas tomorrow.
Nice day!

Beryl, who must go soak every thing she wore today to get the mud out! And I
do mean everything! ;-)