[ SHOWGSD-L ] Great news

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:35:42 -0400

My puppy "Masstana's Mariah the Partys"? DOB 12/31/08? Got her prelimbs back
from OFA today and was graded as having Good hips and normal elbows.? Mariah is
out of Ch. Sirius Park's Kojak Bihari OFA and Masstana's Haley's Comet OFA
(9pts {both Majors})
? I wasn't to worried about the hips and elbows with that pedigree but as all
of you know something from generations back can always slip in there.? Thanks
to John and Nancy Vaught for allowing?me to receive this true treasure of a dog
from them.? ?Look for Mariah in the 9-12 class at the Nationals being expertly
handled by Elizabeth Stiefferman.? Thanks to Carolyn M. and Scootie Sherlock
for telling me what honest people John and Nancy are and that I could trust
anything they told me.? My son and I made the 2100 mile round trip to pick her
up and have never regretted it for a single min.? She is sleeping next to me as
I type.

Thanks again

Glenn Murphy
Shaden Shepherds