[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Great all breed dogs

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 13:56:11 -0800 (PST)

Christine!.....If Steve ever wants to get rid of you...I am willing and able to
take over.....well...I'm willing...the "able" part could be in trouble....FB
<hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I wasn't going to jump on this band
wagon..but I am going to go out on a
limb and say what I think many people might be thinking.At.this past years
Can. National, Intersex was judged by Dallas's breeder and co-owner..many
Dallas progeny went Select.Now it would seem to reason that the judge would
like this type..since he bred and co-owns the sire and that is all I will
say on that subject. As for promotion...whenever you have something
spectacular...you don't have to step on the backs of others to make
yourself look good. Jimmy is an excellent promoter..the dogs are well
trained and he knows what type of dog to show where.This is what you pay
for. Do I feel I can compete..ABSOLUTELY!!..We have accumulated a very good
winning record over the past several years. However it wasn't easy. During
the better half of Bull's career..Jimmy made it a mission to crucify the
dog..to the point where Steve and I considered getting out of dogs.
Consequently, I feel it robbed Bull of many breedings that he could have
gotten.,..nonetheless..46 litters and 27 champions later, we didn't do too
bad. I feel good about achieving what we did fair and square. No expensive
bitches were bought to breed to him..no deals were made if anyone bred to
him..we didn't buy litters back to promote. Ironically I see the same
lifting fault that Jimmy proclaimed was invented by Bull in many of the
dogs he shows today. Go look at the movement pics in the Review if you
don't believe me..but perhaps many of you can't see lifting unless Bart is
on the end of the lead! Christine Grainger

;
> Date: 3/25/2006 12:10:09 AM
> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Great all breed dogs
>

> In a message dated 3/25/2006 12:51:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> pmick@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> I can't think of who the great all breed dogs were
> >>before Jimmy.
> >>Fred M.
>

> I am not looking for an argument if you read my post I said great ALL
BREED
> dogs not great German Shepherd Dogs.
> I hope the following does not offend any owner of dogs that Jim has shown

> [by omission]. But here goes. The bitch he is showing now. First I saw
her was
> when she went Can. GVX is awesome then there was Mystique and last no
matter
> what you think of Dallas as a show dog you cannot deny him as a producer
just
> look at your selects at the Can. and Am Nat.Specialtys.
> Fred M.

> POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the

> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - URL temporarily deleted due to AOL issues

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original