[ SHOWGSD-L ] Great all breed dogs

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 08:36:53 EST

In a message dated 3/24/2006 11:48:07 PM Central Standard Time,
EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx writes:
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
With all  due respect, you mean to  tell us that there were no good dogs
showing at the all breeds  before Jimmy came  about?

We are not talking good we are  talking Great dogs with great records. And I
said I can't name them.  Refresh my  memory.
Fred

No, I think we are talking Jimmy worshiping.

But you have just proved a point.  Many judges think if Jimmy has it,  it
must be good. Commentaries such as "that dog Jimmy is showing" are a dead  give
away.

Has he shown good dogs?  I think so, but not all the dogs he shows are  good.
That his dogs had good records doesn't make them all good dogs. What was  it
someone said earlier?  He can finish a 3 legged dog   <G>

I think Mystique came as close to perfect as any GSD I've ever seen. Mind
and body, I was around the ring when Jimmy was showing her, and it was an honor

to have HER (not Jimmy) represent our breed.  And her late owner (Jane) was
a pleasure to be around. Talk about a classy lady.

I want you all to understand I am not hating Jimmy, or any of his  dogs.  I
am hating the idol worshiping that goes on, at the expense of all  the others
exhibitors.

Just for kicks, look at Peggy's and Carolyn's answers. They mentioned GREAT
dogs that were not with Jimmy.  You must forgive me, my memory of GSD's  only
goes back about 20 years.

JMHO

Ileana