[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Great Vets!

  • From: "John Watson" <tiggrjw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 12:23:55 -0600

I'm not trying to one-up you Laura, but when I took my bitch in to the
emergency vet because she waited 4 hours between whelps, I got a call
from my regular vet the next morning (as I was still sleeping on the
floor next to the whelping box).

John Watson
proud grandpa to 3 beautfiul 2 week old babies
Madison, WI