[ SHOWGSD-L ] Great Post Ed

  • From: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:25:32 EST

Loose Lead Temp EVALUATION, not to be confused with a Test.  And yes, the DVD
is
available to any club who wants to see it, just contact Amy at AMSAF@xxxxxxx
and she will send the DVD to you.  The Loose Lead Temp EVALUATION is fully
explained and demonstrated.

What bothers me most about all the posts concerning the ring procedure by Mr.
White is that he did not act in the same manner with all the dogs and that is
just totally wrong.  I do hope the people who witnessed this will write AKC.

Lew
POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For technical help and administrative matters, please contact the List
Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx