[ SHOWGSD-L ] Great Lakes Futurity & Indy Shows

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:28:37 -0700 (PDT)

 I would like to thank the members of the GSDC of Central Indiana for putting
on a great Futurity & Show weekend.  The weather was close to being perfect and
the ring was large with plenty of space for x-ing dogs and great parking all
right next to the hotel who's staff was very dog & people friendly.

My Teenage Futurity/9-12 puppy bitch Charbo Tanbark's Trinket v Hillside made
us all very proud. The time spent at puppy camp with one of her co-owners
Tiffany Bartly certainly paid off.  She was in beautiful condition and on
Friday at her Futurity in the full attended Teenage Bitch class was moved up
right away and then led the class until the very last half lap, when she
decided she had ran enough and ended up in 2nd place.  It was a quality filled
class and I lost count of how many laps they ran, she was expertly handled by
her favorite handler, Jeff Pyle.  Thanks so much Jeff, you make that "loose
lead" look so so easy, when we all know it is not!

Then on Saturday, under Bob Dresher, she won her 9-12 puppy class with Jeff at
the helm.  Due to Jeff having several winners that day, she was taken back in
by Jon Buyer and got to run with the big girls at the "front of the
class".  Thanks so much Jon, she looked beautiful with you.  Then, for the
third time in the ring that day, back with Jeff at the end of the lead, she was
awarded Best Puppy, what a thrill. Thank you so much for that honor Mr.
Dresher, and your wonderful comments about her, it was very exciting!

Sunday, under Cathy Casteel, Trinket won her 9-12 puppy class yet again and got
to strut her stuff in Winners with Liz Oster, thanks so much Liz, she looked
great with you.  Trinket went Best Opposite Puppy to a beautiful sable
boy, thank you so much Ms. Casteel.

Trinket is owned & loved by myself, her breeder Bobbie Schiffelbein, Tiffany
Bartley & Carole Michael.  She also has several god-moms, who cheer her own.  I
received several very nice comments on our little girl, thanks so much guys.

What makes this extra special is that Trinket is out of my homebred boy who is
just 2 points shy of his championship.  She makes me smile every day and is the
3rd generation of my dogs.  Thanks again Bobbie for breeding your lovely
Lucy/Nicaragua daughter to a then non pointed young male.  :)  There are two
other siblings to Trinket who are already pointed.

I always seem to make these brags to long, sorry!

Chris

Chris S. (Jolley)  Kimerer
www.tanbarkgsd.com

GrCh. Tanbark's 2MuchBling Joelle Aramist OFA H/E
GrCh. Trotwood's Emerald v Tanbark Joelle Aramist
AOE Sel.Ex.Ch.Carousel Farms Samantha, PT, TC OFA H/E
Ch. CaralonQED JD Drew Bleibtreu, RN OFA H/E
Ch. Cresther's Blast of Kenlyn, HI, CDX, OFA

any post.