[ SHOWGSD-L ] Great Day in the Evening!

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 22:18:56 -0400

As a few of you know, we have our "farmette" for sale.  (10 acres in NC, as
many horses and dogs as we want.)  But taking in the hay,mowing 5 acres,
the physical WORK is taking its toll.  So the place is for sale.  Anyway, I
just wanted to share that we MAY have a buyer. Plum, The Black Ghost and
Izzy are quite excited; Stoner, Stevie and Tango (our yellow Lab) just
aren't sure.  I've told them all that life is an adventure, no matter where
we live.  The glass is always half full.
Nomads of Landsend:  Penny & Bill
Izzy, Tango, Plum, Stevie, Stoner & The Black Ghost

Tank & The Jazzman (horses)

http://showgsd.org/mail.html