[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Great Dane Attacks

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:21:46 -0500

I am not talking about these sorts of complaints.  I am talking about all
the times that multiple complaints are made because the animals were RUNNING
LOOSE, and menacing the neighborhood.
The most common answer from many ACs is.... "you have to confine the animal"
or they won't come get it.  Well EXCUSE me! I don't think unknowledgable
people should be out trying to "confine" some dog, or pack of dogs running
loose.

Then of course there are the places that AC just won't go. Such as certain
sections of Los Angeles, Detroit and Chicago...... but the rest of the dog
owning public will pay for it in the end.

Where I grew up we had a solution to dogs running loose and menacing people
and livestock.... and it didn't involve AC.

Ginger Cleary
He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from
opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach himself.  ~Thomas Paine
Rome, GA http://www.rihadin.com/
    From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>

    ENFORCE