[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Great Dane Attacks

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:10:35 +0000

As my grandpa used to say .....You just stopped preachin' and went to meddlin'!
 And your point is?????
Just becasue someone complains doesn't mean there is a violation that can be
acted on!  People call us every day about dogs that run the fence and bark at
them - from behind the owners fence.  They are afraid the dog is going to get
out and attack.  A dog in excellent condition wearing a rabies tag and barking
behind a fence in a clean yard is a violation???  How about the local cops
write you a ticket for owning this dog!  Or write you a ticket for running a
stopsign just because you MIGHT run it????  Better yet, an anonymous complaint
- "I saw you run the stop sign but don't want to go to court" so the cops write
you a ticket and haul you into court only to say to teh judge "I didn't see it
but someone, who refused to give their name, said they saw it."  How would you
like that???  Everything seems to be the fault of the enforcing body?!

The real question here is WHY are we hearing about all these dog attacks?  Why
are dogs killing people??  That is the subject of a whole other

Suzanne
www.tsalishepherds.com
Home of Ch Cookie HT RN TC CGC, Ch Flair, BIS/BISS Ch Yancy HIC HT PT RN TC
CGC, Ch Flash, Mousser (10 points/1 mjr), and Lil' Miss Gilli! Website updated
01/06

From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>

ENFORCE