[ SHOWGSD-L ] Grasshopper Brag

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 19:30:08 -0500

I have known Grace Eaton for a couple of years now. She approached me about
breeding to Dubya. I told her IF you do this thing RIGHT.....we'll talk! She
waited and got her Zena OFAed.........and we bred her. I want to say that Grace
has just gone above and beyond with her pups! The stories are many and now the
repeat litter is 4 months old. She has learned SO much! She sold 2 of the pups
to a friend of mine here in Killeen and I went with Becky to Brad's today for
their last shots. Those 4 month old pups walked in the clinic like they owned
the place........there wasn't a face that didn't get a kiss.........in the next
room there was a baby crying and the boys were DYING to go help that baby! Brad
was just AMAZED at how laid back and calm the boys were. Grace you DONE GOOD
Honey! You are going to be a Breeder that carries the German Shepherd into the
future! You KNOW movement now.........you are SO on TRACK! Just keep
learning.............and Grasshopper, the Master is SO PROUD! Mo